This program is open to all skaters who have participated and completed at least one instructional skating session. All participants must be 5 years old prior to start of the program. A class focusing on the skater’s level will be taught daily, along with an off ice class which may include off ice jumping, conditioning, hip hop, yoga and ballet. The number of participants per group will be reduced to maintain social distancing.
- A practice session will begin and end each day.
- Skaters should bring a lunch. Vending machines are available for snacks.
- No skater will be allowed to leave the rink area
- Skaters should bring gym shoes daily for off ice classes.
- Participants must be picked up no later than 2:00 PM.
- At this time, face covering must be worn by all participants and staff. Skater’s may remove their face coverings while at lunch
- A liability waiver must be signed before skaters may participate.
- An Exhibition is planned at the end each week. Skaters will perform in socially distanced group numbers and have the opportunity to skate in solos.
We will be following the current (as of 8/16/21) guidelines of the Restore Illinois All Sports Policy due to Covid-19.